CENTRAL PROCESSING HUB / INCUBATOR
SMMEs & NPOs
- Solutions for growing independently of donor funding.
- Services include M&E and other data evaluation support, HR, Finance, Admin for billable hours paid by grant funding for learn to earn model.
- Sustainable growth support for smaller fledgling NPOs.
- A base from which to develop capacity.
- Support with emphasis on how to do skills transfer.
- House fledgling organisations in the incubator to assist in participating in service delivery offering.
- Learn-to-earn model
- Future experience beyond conventional learnerships.
INVESTORS, CORPORATES, DONORS
Development Funds Management Services.
GIC manages, facilitates and distributes SED grant funds with real-time reporting on impact analysis to:
- Multiply impact of skills development solution by encouraging CSI/ NPO portfolio beneficiaries to host learners.
- Ensure transformation scorecard ESD, CSI and SRI optimisation.
- Offer enterprise development optimisation for multiplier SRI impact by placing learners in CSI beneficiary NPOs.- Provide a group that will fit centrally funded by learnership process aligned with a specific skill.
- Incorporate a Hosting Model that monitors what levels of skills and professionalism are created along the journey.- Support NPOs in becoming sustainable using training.